Preteen Camp 2017
Camp is an opportunity to experience the beauty of God’s creation at Riverbend Retreat Center. Trained Camp Counselors and staff will lead children in Bible study and worship each day. Campers will be able to swim, “do the blob”, slide down a zip-line, play sports, fish, do crafts and enjoy a variety of other activities. Children will build relationships with one another and grow closer in their relationship with God.
Who can attend?
Children's Camp is for children who have completed 3rd through 6th grade.
What is the cost?
The cost is $185 through May 14. After May 14 the cost increases to $205. There is a $50 deposit due by May 14.
How can I register?
Sign up is different this year. All registration forms will be done on-line. Follow the link below to register. There will be a $50 deposit for Children's Camp, you can pay online or in person by May 14.
What do I need to provide with registration?
Each child needs the following to be officially registered for Children's Camp 2017
- Camper Registration Form (on-line)
- Picture of child (include in on-line registration)
- Payment of $185 due by May 21 with a $50 deposit due by May 14 (pay online or in person)
- Special Dietary Form. Please fill out the form "Allergy & Special Dietary Needs" by May 14 by going to www.bendfoodallergy.org
Dress up days at Camp:
- Saturday- School T-Shirt Day
- Sunday- Camo or Tye-Dye T-Shirt Day
- Monday- Favorite T-Shirt Day